Where's Thomas?Queenscliff Railway Station
20 Symonds Street, Queenscliff
View Google Map
Event HoursGates open at 9:30am and close at 4:00pm
Day Out With Thomas
7 - 8 April
Don’t Delay – Make Their Day
Tickets now on sale
This event is also held in October and January
Event tickets are inclusive of the following:
- Thomas and those Troublesome trucks will be at Queenscliff, providing unlimited truck rides all day
- A friend of Thomas will be pulling the big carriages from Queenscliff to Lakers Siding for a 45 minute return train ride at 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm and 2.30pm
- Meet Sir Topham Hatt and his Station Master
- The April guest activity will be announced soon
- Jumping Castle, Slide and Children’s Maze
- Thomas DVD Movie Room
- Thomas stories being read at 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm and 3.30pm
- Visit Henry and climb up to his Drivers Cab to blow his whistle!
- ‘Spot the Engine’ and ‘Thomas Colour-in’ competitions with prizes to win
- Child’s activity bag with a Junior Engineer Certificate and Thomas Tattoo
- Photo opportunities galore and more!
Also available on event days
Thomas and Friends merchandise
Bellarine Railway souvenirs
BBQ by the Clifton Springs Lions Club
Snacks, hot/cold drinks and ice-creams
Queenscliff’s main street offers a variety of eateries to enjoy a short walk away or families are welcome to BYO a picnic lunch to enjoy.
Please be aware that the event is held both out and in doors, so we recommend bringing sunscreen and hats in summer and a coat or umbrella if rain is forecast, as shelter can be limited at times.
Personlised gift vouchers are available and perfect for the Thomas fan in your life. Enquires welcome on 5258 2069 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this event is held at Queenscliff in Victoria.
We highly recommend booking on-line to avoid disappointment.
Tickets may be purchased at the gate on event days, unless sold out prior.
Once the on-line booking is completed, two emails will be sent with a link to the tickets and another with event information. Please check the junk mail box if it does not appear in the inbox. Tickets may be either printed or shown on a mobile/tablet on the day and presented to exchange for the event wristbands.
Event tickets are valid from 9.30am to 4.00pm (booking office opens at 8.30am) and families are welcome to take advantage of the unlimited rides and activities both before and after their train ride.
We recommend planning to arrive at Queenscliff, 1 hour prior to the departure time for patrons booking either the 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm and 2.30pm train rides. This will allow extra time for any unforeseen travelling delays, so you will have time to exchange pre-purchased tickets for our wristbands and prepare for boarding the train without the need to rush. Patrons booking the 3.30pm train ride should plan to arrive at least 2 hours prior, to enjoy all the other activities, as the event finishes at 4.00pm.
Free parking is available at the Queenscliff site (on a first come first served basis) and in nearby streets.
Event Pricing from October 2017 to April 2018
$25 Adults (18 years+)
$25 Child (4-17 years)
$13 Toddler (1-3 years)
Free Baby (11 months and under)
$80 Family 1 (2 Adults & 2 Children) – save up to $20
$90 Family 2 (2 Adults & 3 Children) – save up to $35
Children are encouraged to ask a question, send a message or a drawing before the event to Sir Topham Hatt c/o – The Bellarine Railway PO Box 166 Queenscliff VIC 3226
Visit us on Facebook to get event updates!