Where's Thomas?Queenscliff Railway Station
20 Symonds Street, Queenscliff
View Google Map
Event HoursGates open at 10:00am and close at 4:00pm
Day Out With Thomas
Everyone’s favourite engine, Thomas the Tank Engine will be at Queenscliff (Vic) on
7-8 January 2017 21-22 January 2017
10am – 4pm
The whole family will enjoy unlimited rides with Thomas in the Troublesome Trucks,
a 45 minute return train ride with one of Thomas’ Friends at either 10.30am, 11.30am,
12.30pm, 1.30pm or 2.30pm, plus all the boys and girls can meet Sir Topham Hatt!
Our guest attraction for the January will be announced soon!
This special family event includes all of the above plus:
- Spot the Engine family activity
- Jumping Castle and Children’s Maze
- Visit Henry and blow his whistle
- Thomas the Tank Engine story telling
- Colouring competition and Child’s show bag
- Photo opportunities galore and more!
On days declared ‘Total Fire Ban’ or considered to be extreme, Thomas’ Diesel Friends will provide the train ride and Troublesome Truck Rides. But of course Thomas and his other Steamy Friends will also be there and eager to have their photo taken with everyone!
Also available on event days at Queenscliff Station
- Thomas and Friends merchandise and Bellarine Railway souvenirs
- BBQ by the Clifton Springs Lions Club
- Snacks, hot/cold drinks and ice-creams
Personlised gift vouchers are available and perfect for the Thomas fan in your life!
Enquires welcome on 5258 2069 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Event Information
Please note that bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment - Tickets may be purchased at the gate on event days, unless sold out prior.
Event tickets are valid from 10am to 4pm and families are welcome to take advantage of the unlimited rides and activities both before and after their train ride with the exception of the 3.30pm train ride.
- We suggest arriving 1 to 2 hours prior to the departure time to fully enjoy the event.
- If a 3.30pm train trip is booked, please arrive at least 2 hours prior, as the event will be finished on your return.
All activities are held at the Queenscliff Station (20 Symonds St, Queenscliff in VIC) and the 45 minute train ride goes from Queenscliff to Lakers Siding and return. Please note there will be no services to/from Drysdale on Thomas event days
Free parking is available around the station site (first come first served basis) as well as on nearby streets.
The availability of characters, activities and show bag contents offered may vary.
Event Pricing from October 2016
$25 Adults (18 years+/at child’s prices)
$25 Child (4-17 years)
$12 Toddler (1-3 years)
Free Baby (under 11 months)
$90 Family (2 Adults & up to 3 Children)
Once you have completed your on-line booking, two emails will be sent:
- The first will be the booking confirmation with a link to your tickets and receipt – please check your junk mail box if it does not appear in your inbox.
- The second will be general event information and contact details should you have any further questions about the event.
Children are encouraged to ask a question, send a message or a drawing before the event to Sir Topham Hatt c/o – The Bellarine Railway PO Box 166 Queenscliff VIC 3226
Visit us on Facebook to get event updates!