Where's Thomas?Queenscliff Railway Station
20 Symonds Street, Queenscliff
View Google Map
Event HoursGates open at 10:00am and close at 4:00pm
Day Out With Thomas
8-9 October 2016
Tickets are now on sale!
Thomas the Tank Engine is coming back to Queenscliff in October,
along with Douglas, Oliver, Henry, Salty and those Troublesome Trucks!
The whole family will enjoy unlimited rides with Thomas in the Troublesome
Trucks, a steam train ride to Laker’s Siding behind one of Thomas’ Friends,
and all the boys and girls can meet Sir Topham Hatt to shake his hand.
Our guest attractions for October will be
The Corio Model Railway Club!
This special family event is from 10am to 4pm and includes all of the above plus:
- Spot the Engine family activity
- Jumping Castle and Children’s Maze
- Visit Henry and blow his whistle
- Thomas story telling and sing-a-longs
- Colouring competition judged by Sir Topham Hatt
- Children’s show bag with a Thomas the Tank Engine tattoo
- Photo opportunities galore and more!
Bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment.
Tickets may be purchased at the gate on event days,
unless sold out prior.
Enquires welcome on 5258 2069 or send email to email@example.com
Also available on event days at Queenscliff Station
- Thomas and Friends merchandise and Bellarine Railway souvenirs
- BBQ by the Clifton Springs Lions Club
- Snacks, hot/cold drinks and ice-creams
General Event Information
Event tickets are valid from 10am to 4pm and families are welcome to take advantage
of the unlimited rides and activities both before and after their booked train ride.
We suggest arriving at least 1 hour prior to the departure time to fully enjoy the event.
The 40 minute return train ride departs Queenscliff for Lakers Siding at:
10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm and 2:30pm.
- The event is held at the Queenscliff Station, 20 Symonds Street, Queenscliff.
Located at the bottom of Hesse Street.
- Free parking is available around the station and in nearby streets.
- Please note there will be no service to/from Drysdale on Thomas event days
- The availability of characters and activities offered may vary between events.
- To avoid disappointment, it is recommended to pre-book tickets and the preferred Laker’s Siding train time. Tickets may be purchased at the gate on event days unless sold out.
- On-line tickets need to be exchanged for the event wrist bands at the booking office tent on the day booked. Wrist bands are required to be worn at all times to gain entry into activities. Parents are welcome to also wear their child’s wristband if the child does not want to put it on.
Event Pricing for October 2016
- Adults - 18+ $25.00
- Children - 4 to 17 years $25.00
- Toddler - 1 to 3 years $12.00
- Under 1 year - No charge
- Family - 2 Adults and up to 3 Children $90.00
All prices are in AUD and include GST; No Concessions or Seniors discounts; Booking fees may apply; Standard card and transaction fees apply; prices subject to change without notice.
Children are encouraged to ask a question, send a message or a drawing before the event to Sir Topham Hatt c/o – The Bellarine Railway PO Box 166 Queenscliff VIC 3226
Visit us on Facebook to get event updates!